Tuesday 1 October 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Dupes #1

Its officially the start of October yayy, i can finally start layering and wearing chunky knits. Well as its a training day today at my school, i thought i would write a blog post. Today's post will be about fashion dupes for high-end items and i was hoping to make this into some sort of series if you would like, comment below if you do. So the first post in this series will be Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Dupes/ Look-a-likes. Iv'e been thinking of forking out for these beauties for a while now after getting some money for my birthday, however i really don't think i could spend that much on a pair of boots at my age so i am thinking about buying a dupe, here are the ones iv'e found so far.

1/2/3/4
So as you can see above are some great look-a-likes that all very similar, my personal favourite are the ones from new look which are number 1 on the picture above, they are only £29.99 and are available in my size on the website hahaha so temptingg... Well hope you enjoyed this post, 
Will you be getting any of these? Which ones your Favourite? 

2 comments:

  1. I bought no.1 this morning. under £30 can't go wrong :)
    Great post.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo you will have to tell me what theyre like, thinking of buying them myself(:

      Delete