Friday 31 May 2013

Polka dots and a cat

So I've been quite busy recently which is why I haven't been posting much as well  as lack of inspiration for posts which is annoying but true. So I thought I would do a quick post on my phone I recently (about 2 weeks ago) did this nail art design and put it on my Instagram, so if you don't follow me on there you should but I thought I would share the design with you on here too. 
I did polka dots on all the fingers then decided to a cat on one as it is so simple to do and all you need for this design is some dotting tools and a black and white nail polish 'simpless'.. I say haha no really it is. If you have a go at this design just comment below and ill be sure to check it out. 
See ya later love Amy xx


14 comments:

  1. Really cool nails!
    Now following you, maybe we could follow each other?

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these nails, I love cats :D

    perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe im more of a dog person myself, but these are just to cute(;

      Delete
  3. So cute! I'd never have the patience!x

    beautylifemichelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, all you need is practice, you can do it(:

      Delete
  4. Heya, I recently discovered your blog and really enjoy reading it, so have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out here: http://zoe-amanda.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute! Love this post! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS love the design of your blog!
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you love your blog, and thankyou(:

      Delete
  6. Ah wow, I love this! Looks so cute, I really want to try doing some nail art

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou, and you should its super simple.

      Delete
  7. Super cute manicure! Love the idea of mixing in the cat with the polka dots!

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete