Saturday 18 May 2013

Another Haul, oopsies.

So yeah as the title suggests i splurged out on a couple more things, and well im supposed to be saving for decorations for my new room, so feel free to tell me off. tutt tutt Amy..
So i have recently been buying things online, i guess its because of all those wonderful emails and videos i watch of hauls they do and lovely discount codes haha
So here's what i bought..
Ugly Betty hardback
The first thing i bought was 'Ugly Betty the book', i don't know about you but i was a real fan of this when it was on and i would religiously watch all the series back to back nearly every day, no exaggeration there haha. I loved that series and was really gutted when it finished:( So i bought this to make up for it. It is set out just like a mode magazine with picture of betty throughout and her transformation through the series including some of her hilarious outfits.
white converse low
So i have been wanting these converse for a very long time now but couldn't justify paying £42.99 for a pair so i found these on amazon for £34.99, still not amazing and then i found out that if you subscribe to amazon emails you get a 20% off code so i got these babies for £27.99 with free postage what a BARGAIN!!
I then bought these rose fairy lights from home bargains for £2.99, i bought these to twist around my new bed, hehe.

Here's a sneak preview of my new room, i may do a room tour when its finished..
So yeah, that's the end of the haul, i should be able to post a lot more soon as school finishes next week yayy..
Also, i will be selling some things on eBay soon so watch out including a brand new pair of Burgundy nike blazers which are no longer available in store.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!
    I want soo bad a white pair of white converse. Unfortunately I only own a blue pair. Your bedroom wall is soooo cute :) I'm looking forward to read your blog and to find a sneak preview of your new bedroom:) And I think I have the same bed as you :)

    Big Kiss, Catherine
    www.beautylovefashionthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe,thankyou and my beds from argos wheres your's from?

      Delete
  2. That ugly betty book looks awesome! I really need to read it haha
    I also love the whit converses, I've always wanted a white pair

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is haha, and white converse are so versatile you should get some(:

      Delete