Friday 5 April 2013

Another Outfit Of The Day

Bun Head Haha

So Today i thought i would do a quick on post on what i wore to see me grandparents, as you can see it is very casual but as i have nothing better to do i thought i would blog about my outfit haha. Also sorry about my hair, it was extremely annoying this morning with all the wind, which is why i have a bun head ( i give you permission to laugh okay..) Once again like in my last outfit post im wearing my trusty Joni jeans and vans combo.


I've chopped my head out of all of them hehe, so i wore a loose fitted jumper from primark tucked into my jeans, and as it is super cold and windy today im wearing a h&m leather jacket and my primark scarf that i showed in my previous haul. Hope you liked my outfit, also i will be going on holiday next week so i may do some holiday related posts before i go as there will be no WiFi (sad face) :(


No comments:

Post a Comment