Sunday 31 March 2013

Late March, Early April Wishlist

Seen as March is finally ending and April is just beginning i thought it was about time i do a wishlist for you lovely lot. Above are some of my most wanted items at the minute. Some of these items may be weird for the weather conditions in England right now, however by having these items i will be able to plan outfits for the summer and maybe the season might come on its way quicker. I wish....

1) Sleek contour kit in light
The reason for this item is simply because i want to try it out, ive heard      many good reviews on this item and also loads of people rave about it on YouTube and use it in their tutorials.

2) Topshop Lace Crop Top
Omg, isn't it beautiful, Oh yes it is. This top is stunning and i think it will go beautifully with my Joni jeans. I've seen one in primark recently for a third of the price however they have my size in and cant wait any longer haha.

3) Asos Petite Bodycon dress
Although this dress is quite simple i think it would look very elegant with the right accessories and a nice clutch bag for a night out, that was my reasoning for buying it.

4) Topshop Whimsical lipstick
Lilly Melrose is the only person I've heard talking about this lipstick, i saw her use it in one of her YouTube videos before and it looked stunning on her, so i thought i would try it

5) White Ankle converse
Simple reason= they will look lovely with crop tops, high waisted Levis and frilly ankle socks in the summer!(:

6) Purple Frill ankle sock
These are so adorable and purple is my favorite colour.

So that was my wishlist, please comment below if you like any of these items or thinking of buying them too. I would also like to wish everybody a happy Easter  hope you received lots of chocolate eggs! Make sure you follow me on bloglovin for more posts like this Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment