Saturday 23 March 2013

March haul

So i recently went shopping today and i bought a few things, so i decided to share them with you. I went to three shops Primark, Topshop and boots. I didn't buy much as many things in primark either didn't fit me right or didn't have my size which was disappointing as i really wanted the primark version of topshop's lace crop tops, but ill probably drop by later in the week to see if they have my size and i may do a how i style post with the top, so wait and see. So here's what i bought...


So there is a quick overview of what i bought and below i will show you in more detail.

Joni Jeans- Topshop £36
So after constantly dazing over these jeans online i decided to buy them. I tryed them on in store and they fit perfectly they hug you in just the right praces and look gorgeous on. If you are thinking of getting these, i seriously recomend you buying them as they are so nice and extremely comfy and soft.


Natural collection body mists-Boots £2 each

The next item i bought was 3 body mists from boots (only showing two in the  picture as i got two of the strawberry one) So the reason for this purchase was i have recently ran out of my hollister body mist, and as i do not live near a hollister i was thinking of buying a cheaper option. I saw these in boots on the 3 for 2 offer so i thought why not. I bought two of the Wild strawberry and one of the mango and Papaya they both are very sweet smelling which i love(;

Skull scarf- Primark £3

My next item is a black scull scarf from primark, ive been meaning to buy one of these for ages i so picked one up. I thought this would look gorgeous with my leather jacket.

Earring-Primark £2

My last item was these gorgeous earrings they were only £2 for 9 pairs which i thought was a bargain.

Hope you enjoyed my haul and stay tuned for my next post Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment